Sunday 22 April 2012

So I decided to blog!

A few weeks ago I was sat staring at my bookshelf and contemplating all the recipe books I own. I'm very proud of my recipe books, especially some ancient ones that my Grandma has handed to me, with handwritten recipes from her, and her older relatives in them.


I really enjoy baking, and realised that I have many books which I hardly pick up, so instead of getting rid, I decided to USE them, and set myself a challenge to use every recipe in my two books dedicated to cupcakes.


I went off to work that week feeling really motivated to bake and share! On mentioning this to a colleague, she suggested that I blog about it, and what an excellent idea that was, because it means I can share the love to those out of reach of my baking, and pass recipes along. It will also help me to keep track of a few lessons learned too. 


I hope you enjoy! :]

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Looking forward to seeing the results, and maybe trying a recipe or two :)

    ReplyDelete